behr WE 1/H
Beer › Essences › Liquor › Perfume › Spirits › Wine
Steam is virtually directly available, i.e. after a period of no more than 30 seconds. The maximum duration of steam addition - and thus the duration of distillation - is not defined by an internal supply vessel, but by the size of the external container used by the user.
Pure water for steam generation is added automatically.
While blowing in the steam, the samples are heated by the heating device in order to avoid condensation in the reaction flasks to increase distillation velocity.
- Short distillation time
- The behrotest® steam distillation device reduces distillation times: For a typical distillation of approx. 70 ml, the behrotest® steam generator requires approx. 8 minutes.
- A standard distillation device makes this quantity of distillate available only after about 30 minutes.
- Excellent reproducibility
- For tests with standardized comparative solutions, the behrotest® device proves that steam distillation leads to a considerably higher degree of reproducibility of measuring results than standard distillation.
- High accuracy
- With comparative solutions, the behrotest® steam distillation displays with different alcohol concentrations only very slight variations in terms of results.
- The spread width of the results is much higher in the case of standard distillation. The target requirements are frequently not reached with higher concentrations.
- Pure water for steam generation is added automatically.
- While blowing in the steam, the samples are heated by the heating device in order to avoid condensation in the reaction flasks to increase distillation velocity.
- Adjustable heating output
- Beverage industry
|behrotest single steam generator with adjustable heating and automatic dist. water addition